The PME is responsible for the Mechanical Engineering degree and offers subjects for other courses, such as Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics. It also develops extracurricular activities, aimed at training students to participate in competitive events, such as those promoted by SAE Brasil (Mini Baja and Aerodesign). Mechanical Engineering students have shown outstanding performance in international student exchange undergraduate programs. In addition to these educational activities, the Department hosts one of the seventeen groups in the Tutorial Education Program (PET) for undergraduate students at the University of São Paulo.
- Subjects offered by Department (external link)
- Educational Labs
- Curricular Structure for students that enrolled before 2014 (EC-2) (external link)
- Curricular Structure for students that enrolled in or after 2014 (EC-3) (external link)
- Undergraduate Research Programs with scholarships (external link)
- Extracurricular Activities
- End of Course Projects